Our Christmas Balm Gift Set is the perfect stocking filler that will last for months. In fact it will last long after Christmas day has been and gone so this is a gift that has longevity. The biggest problem will be deciding on which mix and match combo to go for. So to help, I have listed the individual products here and what they are good for to make life a little easier.
1. Choose your Hand/ Body/ Beard Balm…
Our beeswax based balms have been our bestsellers for years with customers buying them time and time again. We blend our beeswax with botanical and essential oils keeping these balms 100% natural and full of nutritious goodness to repair, condition and nourish skin. We have different balms with different scent profiles but the reality is that ALL these balms can really be whatever you want them to be. They can be used on:
- For dry hands, knees, feet, elbows… in fact any areas of skin that need some TLC.
- Awesome at repairing cracked heels and hands – our Heel balm is particularly good at this!
- Good for softly styling hair to tame those flyaways. (NB: these particular balms won’t have enough hold for really defined styles.)
- For men; they can be used to tame and condition beards, sort out dry skin under stubble. They are also excellent at soothing after shaving irritation.
- As a sleep face mask once or twice a week.
- As an emergency make-up remover – Use quite a bit to turn it into an oil and wipe face clean.
- As an all round repairer for damaged skin.
Click on the individual links below to find out more if required:
** Man Balm – our bestselling and multi award-winning balm with a very manly scent of juniper, sandalwood and clove.
** Bee Calm Balm – with lavender essential oil known for its calming and relaxing properties.
** Bee Happy Balm – with rose geranium essential oil known for its uplifting and joyful properties.
** Gardener’s Intensive Balm – with lemongrass essential oil known for its’ natural insect repelling qualities.
** Spiced Winter Intensive Balm – with orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger. Simply the smell of Christmas in a tin!
** Heel Balm – with added calendula oil for extra healing. With lavender & grapefruit essential oils.
2. Choose your Beeswax Lip Balm…
All our beeswax lip balms are made with beeswax to protect the skin, cocoa butter to soften and sunflower oil to nourish. The only difference between them is simply the preferred flavour. Click here for more details.
** Honey flavour
** Mango flavour
** Key Lime Pie flavour
** Mint flavour
** Chocolate flavour