How to use our Powder Clay Mask?
Grab yourself a small bowl and mix one teaspoon of powder clay mask with one teaspoon of runny honey or water. Mix into a paste. Add a little more water if needed until you have a thick paste.
Using the back of the mixing spoon apply to the face and neck, or hands or feet. Leave for 20 mins before washing off.
What to mix with your powder clay mask?
- Runny Honey – we think this is the best as honey is naturally hydrating and full of its own anti-oxidants. If you use honey in your mask, it will be a little sticky on application and it WON’T dry on the skin so it will remain wet until you wash it off.
- Water – is a good basic alternative in the absence of anything else. A water/clay mask will dry out on the skin throughout the 20 mins and you may feel a little tightening whilst this happens – this is very normal.
- Plain Yoghurt – the lactic acid and probiotic attributes of yoghurt are just amazing for skin. Lactic acid is a gentle exfoliator that also tightens pores. For the ultimate mask, I recommend 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt!
- Crushed Avocado or Smashed Banana – These are a little fun for a girls night in and just feel delightfully soft on the skin. Only use fresh ripe fruits that still contain all their natural vitamin rich goodness and are soft enough to mix with your clay into a paste.
- The natural composition of the Pink clay *may* stain slightly so avoid using your very best white flannels or towels.
- Your mixed mask should be used immediately and any leftover should be discarded. Do NOT store any mixed product for use at a later date due to the risk of potential bacterial and microbial growth.
Looking for a cloth to wash your mask off? Check out our Organic Muslin Face Cloths for a perfect combo.